Thursday, February 19, 2009

7 months old

Little Ella is 7 months old...time is going by too fast. I am so blessed to have a photographer in the family to capture her sweet smile (photo was taken just today)! In this picture, she is wearing a dress that I made for her. I thought it would be her Easter dress, but I can't wait for her to wear it to church...so we will throw on a sweater and tights this Sunday! Now for the confession...(after bragging)...what you don't see, is the unfinished back that is safety pinned because I have not put in the zipper yet. Oh yea, and I can't tell you how many strings we had to pull off for the photo shoot...and heaven forbid anyone look very closely at the seams! But all in all, I am having so much fun sewing for her!
THANKS APRIL SR. FOR GETTING THIS ALL ON CD SO I COULD POST TONIGHT!

1 comment:

The Milner Family said...

I wish I could just snatch her up and give her a thousand hugs and kisses. I really wish that we were able to be there to soak in all her cuteness. I am so happy that you are able to enjoy life with a little princess and partake in your own photo shoots while dolling up your little girl. She is absolutely beautiful and the dress is precious. Who needs zippers; they just get in the way. We miss you guys so much and wish that we did not have to miss these precious milestones. I am so thankful for the technology that allows us to have glimpses into these special moments as they are happening. Give the family a hug for us and tell them how much we miss them.

We love you guys,
The Milners