Thursday, March 19, 2009

Fallen Off The Face of the Earth

Yes, I have fallen off the face of the Earth...

Or at least been crazy busy along with having an infant that has decided to wake up every three hours for the last month! As a result, about the time of my last post, I have been crashing early which leaves no time for late night blogging (late night to me is after 9:30pm)

I also made a trip to Texas to see my adorable twin nephews. Ella and I are the only ones that flew out. My poor middle child stayed behind (I am sure I will be reminded of this later) as well as Jett (he had school). We had a great time...only complaint would be the freezing weather! I wanted to escape to the warmth of west Texas, but oh well...it was so worth it!

Well I have not been to work for the last two weeks. It is all piling up for my return next week. We are excited about my sister in law's shower (another nephew on the way) and Jett's spy party.

Hope to post pics soon of the sweet boys and family. Oh another glitch in the posting would be the uncooperative computer...I am on my mother in laws as I type.

Good Night to All and Hope to type more soon

No comments: