Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Ramblings

Well, I have thought about all the things I would like to post over the last several months. You see, I love the idea of journaling and this blog fits in with this idea. However, why is it that my thoughts don't make it to this blog more often? Well, I know one thing...our computer is down at home and has been for a while. This cuts out A LOT of time on the computer. I am now having to find time at the office to "catch up" on my "online" social circle (you know, email, facebook, blog).

Today's post is called ramblings...because I would love to ramble...AHEM...here it goes...

WE ARE HEADED TO THE BEACH IN THREE WEEKS! I can not wait. My body is so not ready. I just knew I would be in shape by now...but I always end up tossing that idea with every meal! We are going to Destin Florida. DID I SAY I CAN NOT WAIT! I miss my family so much. Why doesn't everyone live closer? And speaking of which, why didn't our families choose to settle near the beach? Another thing I am so crazy excited about seeing some of my old classmates from TEXAS this weekend. How do you catch up with 30 friends that you have not seen in 20 years, in an evening? I do not know. And what to wear? I am so stinking excited about it...thank you Gracie for filling me in on this event!

Well, the boss just walked in, more ramblings to come...

3 comments:

Sarah said...

We are going to Destin June 20!!!

Gracie said...

UHMMM Ape Need I remind you that I live near several beaches! You could come here since you will be in Florida it's only like a few hours from me(like 12,but who's counting) Anyway we are family and you can stay with us and we can head to Virginia Beach and to Nags Head. All the HOT beaches in the area! Make planes girl! We also have Busch Gardens which is so much fun! The kids would love to visit aunt Gracie then! HA HA

Gracie said...

Oh AND Call me about how the reunion went! I've been dying to know!