Friday, July 23, 2010

Laughter!

You know what is priceless...laughing with old friends. (old as in...have known for a long time...not talking age here...of course)

Shawn and I was fortunate to be in the "Promise Land" this past week (for those of you who don't know what I am talking about...I am talking about Texas). We caught up with Rob and Shavon. We had such a good time. Shavon and I did not stop talking long enough to take a breath! We laughed about our fun times together, ski trips, exercising, Chilly Willy, JBU...we had the best time. I wanted to post their pic for all you JBU friends out there. We need a reunion soon. The cutie pie in the middle is their baby girl Isabella. She is four years old and has a sweet personality, not to mention adorable.


1 comment:

Bekah said...

As soon as I saw the picture I was like, "hey, that looks like Rob and Shavon"! So cool that you got to spend some time with them! Their little girl is soooo cute! Thanks for sharing! :-)