Sunday, December 5, 2010

back in business...i think

FINALLY...after a year, we have a computer with internet at home. Sooooo, I would like to think I will start blogging again...which i have missed so much. There have been so many times that I have thought "I should post that"...but the logistics were difficult.

That being said, I have a two year old now. One that is cute, one that is high energy, one that if she is quiet, you worry. One that you can't leave alone for more than five...no make that two minutes. It was only a short hour ago I thought I would snuggle with Luke which I did for almost ten minutes...and all the while little miss was in my bathroom, painting her body with my makeup and also painting the walls with my high dollar (at least to me) face cream...emptied the whole thing...

So material for this blog should not be lacking in this stage of my life. Nope, not with miss Ella Bella around!

SO whoever is reading this...whoever still checks this...hope it is not that long before I have another post again~

3 comments:

Tales from Goshen said...

Great to catch up with you through your blog!

Bekah said...

I'm still reading! Great to have you back! :-)

kdjf said...

We are still checking, hoping for a post! Great to hear from you and miss you guys soooo much!